The Slovakian government, which owns 51 percent of the pipeline company Transpetrol, has confirmed its plans to buy the remaining 49 percent from a Dutch subsidiary of YUKOS - YUKOS Finance B.V., and has said that a wide circle of investors is also interested in this stake.
“The Slovakian government is trying to strengthen its position in Transpetrol and to buy 49 percent from YUKOS,” Slovakian economics ministry representative Branislav Zvara told Interfax.
“The Slovakian government has decid...


This story is part of New Europe's Premium content.

To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In from the ↑ Top of the Page ↑
new europe join now