Lithuania confirms Mazeikiu Nafta sell-off

Lithuania confirms Mazeikiu Nafta sell-off


Lithuanian Prime Minister Andrius Kubilius said on February 24 that his government is to sell off its remaining 10 percent stake in the only oil refinery operating in the Baltic states. The buyer is Polish energy giant PKN Orlen, which already owns the other 90 percent of the Mazeikiu Nafta facility in northern Lithuania, which is one of the biggest commercial enterprises in the Baltics.
“The government is ready to execute its contractual obligation to PKN Orlen on the purchase of a 10 pe...


This story is part of New Europe's Premium content.

To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In from the ↑ Top of the Page ↑
new europe join now